The first stage of the Enrolment Process is to access the School's online enrolments platform and complete your details. Families may apply for a place for their child from birth.
- To place your child on the wait list please complete the online Application to Enrol, pay the Application Fee ($220) and upload a copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
- For urgent Enrolments (within 24 months), please also upload the required documentation (such as School Reports, Naplan, Medical Information etc) at the time that the online Application is submitted. *
- For future Enrolments (beyond 24 months), only the online Application, the application fee ($220) and a copy of your child's Brith Certificate are required. The remainder of the Enrolment documentation will be requested at the commencement of the Enrolment Process for the particular year desired. For example, the Year 7 Enrolment Process commences 2 years prior to the desired date of entry, and therefore, the remainder of the Enrolment documentation for Year 7 2030 (for eg) will be due in 2028.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Prior to submitting the online Application to Enrol, families are welcome (but not required) to Request a Prospectus, Tour the School or contact the Enrolments team to discuss the possibility of a place in a particular year group prior to submitting an Application.
* Please Note: As we commence the enrolment process for the Year 7 intake approximately 24 months prior, if you are interested in applying for a Year 7 place less than 24 months before, please contact the Enrolments Team on 9438 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the likelihood of a Year 7 place before submitting an application.
The second stage of the Enrolment Process is participating in an Enrolment Interview (subject to availability). In general, Enrolment Interviews occur at the following times:
- Cottage (Pre-School): Approximately 18 months in advance
- Kindergarten: Approximately 24 months in advance
- Year 7: Approximately 24 months in advance
- Years 1 - 6: Approximately 6 months in advance (During Term 3 of the year prior)
- Years 8 - 11: Approximately 6 months in advance (During Term 3 of the year prior)
In order to be considered for an Enrolment Interview, all Enrolment documentation needs to have been received, including copies of School Reports, Medical Information and References etc.
Enrolment Interviews are conducted, in the majority of cases, in Date of Application order. However, please note that Date of Application is only one of the Enrolment Criteria used to review Applications, and in some cases, other criteria is used to determine the scheduling of an Enrolment Interview.
Depending on the demand for a particular Year group, it is not always a guarantee that each applicant will progress to the second stage of the Enrolment process or participate in an Enrolment Interview.
Offer of Enrolment
Subject to a successful Enrolment Interview, and to availability at the time, it is possible for an Offer of Enrolment to be made. Families then usually have 2 - 3 weeks to either accept or decline the Offer. A non-refundable Acceptance Fee (Junior School Acceptance is $1500; Senior School Acceptance is $2000) is paid to secure the place.
Once a place is secured, Orientation Information is sent in the term prior to commencement.
Please note that participating in an Enrolment Interview is not a guarantee of an Offer of Enrolment being made.
For Enrolment Enquiries for potential entry in 2022 or beyond, please lodge an online enquiry here or contact the Enrolments team via the methods below.
Ms Melissa Alldis
or via the School Office on (02) 9438 6200